Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Next Year Of Life

It was my birthday last week. I turned 24 years old. I think in my next year of life, it's time to start getting it together. So I'm going to make a list of the things I want to work on this year.

1. Go back to school
        I won't be able to finish in a year but I want to be on my way to finally graduating.

2. Move out
       Thanks to my going in and out of school trying to finish I haven't been able to afford rent and the payments on my school loans. A 24 year old should not be living at home! If I can finish paying off the oldest ones then I should be able to afford a cheap apartment, maybe.

3. Get in shape
       I know how important it is to eat healthy and exercise. This being out of shape and not exercising is ridiculous. I used to be a pretty good athlete for goodness sake.

4. Meet new people
       I had a lot of people in my life who were not good for me. Now that they are no longer around, its time to meet new people who will be good for me.

Well that's my list. I will be working towards these and hopefully I can keep up the momentum and not get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.