Friday, May 17, 2013

Dream Interpretation Please

I had the strangest dream last night and since I'm still thinking about it, I thought I'd post it.

I was engaged and it was the night before my wedding. I guess we were having a joint bachelor/bachelorette party but everyone was there, friends, family, people I haven't talked to in years, and people I didn't even know. My fiance was a sweet, cute guy who obviously loved me. He wasn't what I'm normally attracted to but still cute. The weird part was that I couldn't remember anything about him. I spent the whole party trying to gather information. I couldn't remember his name, age, how or when he proposed, anything. The ring was beautiful but I was wearing it on my right hand. By the end of the dream, I had only found out that he was 22 and part of a dance crew. I woke up just as he started teaching a dance to everyone at the party. Its the only time I've ever seen my dad dance! Haha!

Well, that was it. I'm not sure why its still running through my head. Perhaps because I didn't get any answers that made sense. Maybe because his face was so clear and was someone I don't know in real life. Its all so weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.