Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NaBloPoMo July 09

Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Tell us about the first entry on your blog

You can find the first entry on this blog here. It's simply me stating why I started this blog and giving a tiny bit of history. I was trying to reacquaint myself with my writing and my creative self. I wanted to share my writing, but I was scared of the criticism. My creative self was fragile and needed to be treated with care but I wanted to grow. I needed constructive criticism to do that. I thought having an anonymous blog would be a good way to do that. At least if I got harsh criticism or outright hateful comments, they wouldn't know who I was. It has been kind of a shield. Fortunately, hateful comments are pretty rare on unknown blogs like mine.

My blog means so much more to me now than I ever thought it would. I found out how important journalling is to my well being. I really need the outlet that this blog allows me. It has been so great to journal and share my writing in the same place. I would bet that if anyone read my journalling, they would understand my poems even better because they get to see where the poems come from.
 
NaBloPoMo July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.