Sunday, January 23, 2022

The High Priestess

I am the keeper of dreams and visions
Intuition, hidden knowledge
I am the guardian of truth
The secrets of the past and present
Softly rooted in between
The conscious and unconscious realm
The physical and spiritual world
I am connected to the cycles of the moon
The ancient feminine wisdom of the earth
And the connection to nature of my ancestors

I no longer fear my intuitive ability
I no longer ignore my inner voice
I no longer doubt my innate wisdom
They are my guides
Messages directly from the Divine

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.