Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quote: Grey's Anatomy

“Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can’t have. Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be, the people who suffer the most, are those who don’t know what they want.”

-Grey’s Anatomy

It's true. This time of not knowing what I want has probably been the worst time in my life so far. I was happy when I had goals and dreams and desires, even if I didn't achieve them. At least I had something I was working for, a purpose in my life. Right now, I have none of that. I'm just a dead leaf blowing in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.