Saturday, January 3, 2015

Guiding Word Of The Year For 2015

Last year my guiding word of the year was growth. It has been a tough one for me and didn't go as well as I had hoped. Like I mentioned in my last post, the part of the journey I'm on has been exhausting and I really just shut down. I stopped exercising, I hardly journaled, I haven't done much studying. So, that lead me to what needed to be my guiding word for this year.

My guiding word of the year is:
Discipline

Shutting down has been a problem for me for years. There was a time when it was the only way I could think of to survive. Now, it is just a bad habit that holds me back. Breaking that habit is important for my healing.

I do not have a plan yet. I need to journal more, study journal therapy and accounting, get back in shape, get organized and get back on track on my embrace my femininity journey. That is a whole lot. I'm working on coming up with an actionable plan with specific doable goals. I'm starting with a vision board that I will keep in my planner. That's as far as I've gotten. It's an ongoing process though isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.