Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Sunday Whirl- Wordle 219

Cheeks flushed, fists raised to sky
Swearing at the heavens
Threats disappearing in the wind
Life is pressing in around him
Lists of undone projects a mile long
Unpaid bills left in stacks on his desk
He dreads calls from his boss
He goes to his home, his nexus
To his wife, his heart, his one and only
Sharing his chaos with his confidant
Finally relaxing because of her tender touch

This was inspired by The Sunday Whirl- Wordle 219. I haven't done one these in two years! My writing practice has suffered so much lately. I can't figure out why when I'm in the storm of chaos and confusion, when I need writing most, I seize up. I'm finally starting to write again, now that the storm has calmed a bit. I'm still stressed out though. I'm not out of the storm yet. I just wish I had someone with a tender touch who can help me relax.

Creative Commons License
The Sunday Whirl- Wordle 219 by Porcelain Lotus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/wordle-219/.

2 comments:

  1. hoping you find that place within you ... one who can calm the anxious spirit and replace with light and love... through storm and windy days and glassy seas...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.