Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Magician

I have the tools I need
Even if I don't quite see it yet
I know I am supported by nature
The four elements providing guidance
Closing my eyes and connecting with the universe
I take deep breathes with intention
To unblock my creative potential
And focus my thoughts on my desires
Creative energy courses through my veins
Speaking my alchemical incantation
"As above, so below
As within, so without"
Aligning my life to match my dreams
Manifesting my desires
Creating my reality


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.