Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Sunday Creative

This week is the first week I am participating in The Sunday Creative. There will be a one word prompt and I will write whatever comes to mind. From here on out, I'll just put the prompt in the title and I'll label it "The Sunday Creative".

This week's prompt- Open. So here goes.
________________

With him all my walls completely fall. My guards are down.
He is in my heart, in my mind.
I can tell him everything. He rejoices in the good and comforts me in the bad.
He's sees me at my worst.
I can cry, I can scream, I can throw things.
He lets me and holds me when I'm done.
He sees me at my best.
He sees my joy when I take a great picture or fall in love with something I wrote.
We share our dreams and our fears.
He sees into me, past all my defenses, into my very core.
With him, I am completely open.

Creative Commons License
Open by Porcelain Lotus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.