Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quote: Graham Greene

"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those, who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic fear, which is inherent in a human condition."

-Graham Greene



I really believe this. The more I write the more my walls fall down. I feel better, less depressed. I believe that I am capable of more than I used to. My eyes are opening to the possibilities. For the longest time I was just ready to give up. Now that I am writing again, I am slowly coming out of that. I'm still teetering on the edge but I used to be hanging off of it. I wonder how I managed to survive all those years without my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.