Saturday, July 17, 2010

Connect

I want you to connect with my writing
I want you to see your life reflected in it
I want you to see your deepest feelings on the page
To see your fears and dreams
I want you to connect with me through my writing
I want you to feel like you know me
I want you to feel like we had a deep conversation
To feel like we exchanged secrets
I want you to connect with others through my writing
I want you to get closer to your friends
I want you to learn new things about them
To feel like you are closer than ever
I want you to connect with my writing

Creative Commons License
Connect by Porcelain Lotus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.