Saturday, September 11, 2010

Timeworn

My favorite book of all time
I always go back to it for inspiration
I've had it since before I could even read it
It's pages have yellowed and some are torn
The smell of them bring up memories
I remember writing while sitting in trees
I remember lying in the grass
Reading book after book
The cover has faded and the corners are worn
The sight of it opens my heart
I go back to times when all my dreams were possible
When I was capable of anything
I will keep this book with me always
To remind me of all these things
These memories will keep me from becoming
Just like this august book
Timeworn

Creative Commons License
Timeworn by Porcelain Lotus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.