Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Unmotivated

I have zero desire to write these days. Sitting down to write this post feels like a hassle. For some reason I just feel uninspired and unmotivated. It's not just writing either. I can't get up the energy to look for a job, start one of the journals I've been working on or to finish organizing either. This feeling is getting worse. I seem to be falling into one of my holes and I can't stop myself. I'm sure lots of people would say to just force myself to do that but I think that still requires the slightest bit of motivation. Right now, I have none and I almost don't even care.

I must care a little though because I'm writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.