Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Morning Pages

So far my Morning Pages experiment has been a colossal failure. I fell off the wagon because life got in the way. I have been unable to get back on though. I can't get past how heavy I would feel afterwards.

I understand why I felt heavy. Its because I was stirring up old unresolved feelings that I have been surpressing for a long time. Part of me knows that I should keep it up. Stirring up those feelings is the only way to resolve them and move on. I just don't know if I'm prepared for it. There's a reason I surpressed those feelings in the first place.

I do plan on starting up again, I just don't know when. Soon. There's no sense in losing any possible progress I was making. I just need to get myself ready for it. That heavy feeling is hard to carry around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.