Saturday, November 19, 2011

Still Trying

Whatever it is that you do, you have to do it everyday. Whether its write, paint, scuplt, play an instrument. You have to do it everyday. Those few months recently when I wasn't writing or taking pictures I really started losing myself. I'd hate to go back to the person I was a couple of years ago. She was an empty shell. I need writing and photography to keep me grounded. They feed my heart in a way that nothing else can. I'm sure it's the same for other people.

I have to put more effort into writing regularly. Even when I'm completely uninspired I still have to push. These past few months I've been able to feel my heart and brain just wither away. I just can't let that happen again no matter what.

I also need to read more. I used to read all the time. I loved it. But just like writing, I let school take that away from me. Reading opens up new worlds to you and I think that's exacly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.