Monday, November 14, 2011

Uninspired

Unable to write
Not expressing myself
I'm walking in circles
Not feeling whole
Stuck in a rut
Pushing myself has failed
I think my heart has closed
Resisting stimulation
Excitment and passion
Dead to the world

I've been woefully uninspired to write. I don't even feel like journalling. This piece is obviously forced. I'm not sure if forcing myself to write is a good idea or a bad one. I'm hoping it will help me push past this wall I've come up against.

Creative Commons License
Uninspired by Porcelain Lotus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.