Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Depressed

It's been quite awhile since I've journalled. I haven't had much to say. I'm depressed again and for no good reason. At least no reason I can think of. And I'm not helping myself. I've let myself go. My skin is dry, my hair is a huge ratted mess and I have no desire to fix it. I'm avoiding my friends because I don't feel like talking to anyone. The only thing I'd be up for doing right now is laying in someone's arms. I crave a man's strong chest against me. It's kinda sad but I guess I'm lonely.

How lame! That's the reason I'm depressed isn't it. I'm craving a boyfriend. That's incredibly annoying!

I went through a period in my life where I was really desperate for a relationship and I ended up dating jerk after jerk and asshole after asshole. If I'm not careful I could find myself in that situation again. I am against going backward.

So someone tell me how to get out of this depression. I need a way that doesn't involve a guy. And don't tell me that I have to improve myself and be happy with myself first. If I could do that right now I would. Maybe I just need to come up with a new project to focus on for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.