Monday, October 19, 2009

I Want To Write

I want to write. I'm always thinking about writing but I can never think of anything to write about. I love blogging. If someone would pay me to travel and blog about it, I would be the happiest person in the world. But I want to write poems and stories too. I can't come up with any stories and I can't finish any of the poems I start. They are like my life, no direction. I can see myself traveling and writing but I can also see myself starting that record label or getting into sports management. However, none of them seem possible right now. I want to go back to when I believed I could do anything. Back before I needed a degree and money to get one. Back before my spirit was crushed by the people closest to me. Back to when the sky was the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.