Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Year With Myself

Since I've been trying to find and improve myself, I've been searching the internet for ways to help me through the process. I do believe its something that I have to take control of but I don't believe that I have to do it completely alone. In my search I came across A Year With Myself. It seems like a pretty great program. I'm hoping it will be helpful.

They send out encouraging words and weekly journal prompts. I am most interested in the journal prompts. Writing is how I make sense of things and explore my inner depths. Journal prompts could be a good way to help me focus on particular parts of me.

We'll see what happens. I put the badge in my sidebar, so you guys can check it out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.