Friday, September 14, 2012

The Sunday Whirl- Wordle 73

His features are perfect, as if chiseled out of marble
He is rugged and fierce, protective of his own
He descended from warriors, it ran through his blood
The nobility and suffering of his past created a great man
His love for me is a blessing I never thought possible

He says he wants to show me something special
I follow him in silence as he guides me on this trail
It's remote and rarely used, completely grown over
He's not shaken by this mountain's rough terrain
His steps are steady and sure, his movements full of grace

We finally reach the top and I am greeted with amazing
I stare in awe at the splendor that lies before me
From dairy cows grazing to gorgeous tulip fields
It feels like I can see the world, it is our world
The beautiful niche we've carved out for ourselves
Our little corner on this big blue planet we call home

Inspired by The Sunday Whirl- Wordle 73. Yay! I used all the words this time!

Creative Commons License
This work by Porcelain Lotus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/wordle-73/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.