Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Hate Editing HTML Codes!

I decided I wanted my blog to look like a notebook since its basically my journal. It took forever but I finally found one that I like and figured out how to use it. I do like learning new things. I'm having problems with it though. I want to change the size of the font in the sidebar and I want the links to be a different color. I've been through the whole template multiple times manually making changes (blogger's template designer doesn't work well with this template because it was adapted from wordpress) and I still can't get what I want. I found the code that changes the link color and changed it to the color I want but it didn't do anything. So I went through the whole template (which by the way is the longest and most complicated template I've ever used) and changed everything I could find that looked like it could be related to the links and still nothing. I also changed everything related to font size and the sidebar font is still the same. I'm not content to let it stay the way it is so I'm probably going to torture myself trying to figure it out and might never figure it out!

The other thing I'm not sure what to do about is the tabs at the top. The twitter link goes to some random twitter account and I don't have a twitter account because I think they are stupid. The facebook link goes nowhere and even if I could figure out how to send it to my facebook, I wouldn't. This is supposed to be an anonymous blog. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do about those tabs. More torture I guess.

Why do I even bother? No one actually reads this blog! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.