Sunday, December 30, 2012

Quote: Bob Moawad

“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours. It is an amazing journey, and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.”

-Bob Moawad


I must not be at that point yet because I still blame people for some of the things I've been through. It's a nice sentiment but the things people do to you, affect you. You can't always avoid those people and the things they do. You'd be a fool to deny that. I haven't figured out how to get past my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.