Sunday, September 15, 2013

Quote: Booker T. Washington

Friends who are of good quality are what I want this time around. I've made some very bad decisions in my past about the people that I brought into my life and I am not going to keep doing that. The problem is, where does one find people who are of good quality? Church is a possibility although two of the worst people I've ever met went to church. Of course, there are worse out there too. I am currently going to my aunt and uncle's church but I haven't met anyone that I can see myself making real friends with. So, where else would one go to meet good people? I haven't figured it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.