Monday, April 21, 2014

52 Lists Project- Week 6

Week 6 ~The Ways In Which You Can Love Others~

Random Acts of Kindness
Compliments
Words of Affirmation
Loyalty
Standing Up For Someone
Standing Up To Someone When They Are Wrong
Provide Comfort When Needed
Sending care packages to soldier or refugees
Penpaling with soldiers or imprisoned missionaries (I heard about an organization that helps get letters to people who have been imprisoned for their religious beliefs, I just have to find it again.)
Volunteering

This was supposed to be posted last week but for some reason I felt completely lethargic all week. I didn't have the energy to do anything. Plus, because of that lethargy, I wasn't in a very loving mental space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.