Friday, April 4, 2014

Purple Flowers

Creeping over walls
Trees blooming purple flowers
Beautify highways

On my way to work there are these wall-like things (I forget what they are called) on the sides of some parts of the freeway. The trees behind these walls have the most beautiful purple flowers that hang like grapes. Those flowers hanging over the walls make what used to be either a tedious or treacherous drive into something that actually gives me peace. Peace is needed when driving in Atlanta because it seems like everyone has a death-wish. I thought of this while enjoying those flowers and simultaneously trying not to get hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.