Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Planner Update- No Progress

So, I'm getting nowhere with this planner thing. I finished designing it. Well, I've designed the basic part. I have a feeling I'll be adding to it in the future as my life changes. But now I'm stuck. I've been looking for something to hold it in that I like. I figured the best thing would be to find a nice planner and to just replace the contents. I can't believe how hard it is to find a planner that isn't spiral bound! Maybe its just because I'm not shopping at the right time of year. I went shopping a couple of weeks after the school year started so maybe stores just don't bother stocking up on school supplies after the school year starts. I might have to wait until after the new year to find one. Since most planners start in January, maybe stores will stock up again around that time.

I don't like the idea of waiting that long. I believe that this planner will be good for me and it makes no sense to wait to improve my life but I don't know what else to do. Something I know about myself is that aesthetics are really important to me. If I don't like how the planner looks then I won't use it. I considered just buying a binder and decorating it but I know I would end up hating it and not using it. So I've got to be smart and make sure to only buy something that I really like.

In the meantime, I'll keep trying to figure out how to organize my stuff. More purging in my future. I can't believe how much crap I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.