Thursday, February 28, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 2013

Surprisingly, I signed up for NaBloPoMo for the month of March. I've never posted everyday for a month and I'm a bit concerned that even with the prompts I won't be able to do it. I hate forcing myself to write. It reminds me of high school and the reason I lost my love for writing in the first place.

I decided to try because I've been so stuck lately. This month's theme is risk. Perhaps I should take this small risk and perhaps reap some rewards. I'm hoping that this experience can shake something loose. Maybe I can unblock whatever is blocked. We'll see what happens I guess. It starts tomorrow so hopefully I can succeed at completing this and maybe get something out of it.

You can see all the people who signed up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.