Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Need To Be Stubborn?

Things haven't gotten any better over here. I am still jobless and I can feel the pressure getting greater and greater. I've been trying to figure out what would be a good fit for me but everyone around me keeps telling me to take whatever I can get and has given me this long list of places to try. Most of these places aren't actually hiring so I have wasted so much time on these useless leads to jobs I don't even want. I do need to get a job soon though. I can see that my aunt and uncle don't want to keep spending money on me. They said that if I came to live with them then they would take responsibility for me. I guess that meant just for a couple of months. I've explained how easily I get depressed when stuck in a job that I hate but that always gets glossed over for the "What would you do if you didn't have family helping you?" argument. I acknowledge that things would have to be different in that situation, but I'm not in that situation so what is the point of acting like I am?

Maybe someone has some better advice but until I hear it, I guess I'm going to have to be stubborn and do things the way I think are best for me. Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.