Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Story of a HSP

The Story of a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)

Check out this great artwork about highly sensitive people. Every time I see something about highly sensitive people, so much of it describes me. I don't know if there is an actual diagnosis for this or if it's all anecdotal but it is certainly something I want to look into. Besides what is on this canvas, I've also read that highly sensitive people can be really sensitive to some foods as well. I can feel the caffeine in decaf coffee and I react very strongly when my blood sugar drops (I'm not diabetic or any other medical condition that explains that). Maybe it's because I'm just highly sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.