Monday, March 31, 2014

52 Lists Project- Week 4

Week 4 ~Your Current & Future Goals & Dreams~
Current Goals
Increase Job Skills
Be Working Full Time
Have My Own Car
Have My Own Place
Get A Dog
Future Goals
Graduate College
Get a Master's Degree
Get My Biblio/Poetry Facilitation Certification
Get My Journal Therapy Facilitation Certification
Start a Biblio/Poetry/Journal Therapy Facilitation Business
Get Married
Raise a Child
Write a Sonnet
I honestly can't believe that I am putting "Get Married" and "Raise a Child" on this list! Just a couple of months ago I would have said that neither were things that I wanted. Anyways, the current goals are the things I am working on so that I can get back on my feet. Most of the future goals can't happen until I am working full time and saving money. As for writing a sonnet, that is my ultimate writing goal. I want to do it right but I have such a hard time with iambic pentameter, or any meter really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.