Saturday, May 11, 2013

Healing And Butterflies

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” 
-Maya Angelou

These two quotes go together for me. I am desperate to heal from my past but have yet to figure out how to move on. I am certainly not fully living in the present. I think I'm trying to avoid my present because it is not good. I'm not completely stuck because I've slowly been figuring things out and seeing changes in myself but I'm not moving as fast as I would like. I keep hoping that is because this is my cocoon and that I will grow into a butterfly eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.