Thursday, May 23, 2013

Quote: Diane Koepke

"You don’t ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life. It doesn’t matter whether someone is a relative, employer, romantic interest, friend or new acquaintance. You don’t have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small. It’s one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change. But if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries, and continues to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go." 

 -Diane Koepke

If the time comes that I need to finally get some people out of my life, I hope that I remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.