Monday, August 19, 2013

Its Official!

I did it! I have moved. Well, I have, my stuff has not. Most of it is still in Washington ready to be shipped. Now I have to figure out how to make this work. The list in my head of everything I need to feel grounded and make a home here is ridiculously long. Fortunately, the list of what I need to get me going in the right direction is must shorter. It contains one item- Get a job.

Of course, there's all the paper work of becoming a resident but there's no point in doing that if I can't find a job. I won't be able to stay if that happens. But let's not think about that. I feel like this is the right place for me so I have to trust that things will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.