Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Guiding Word Of The Year For 2014

Something I decided to start doing every year is come up with a guiding word for the year. My guiding word for 2013 was action. You can read my post about that here. Since then, I've done very well accomplishing that, if I do say so myself. I decided to pursue journal therapy facilitation, I moved across the country in order to get out of a bad situation and in hopes of more opportunity, I've started exercising regularly, I'm working on my strength and flexibility as a start to reclaiming my femininity, and I've taken a tax class to add to my education and in hopes of a job. Quite a bit of action I would say. So now that the new year is here, it's time for me to come up with a guiding word for 2014.

My guiding word of the year is:
Growth

In 2014, I need to expand on everything I've accomplished in 2013 and make sure that all my efforts don't go to waste. I don't want to end up stalled again. I intend to keep walking this path that I have chosen and to keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.