Friday, June 7, 2013

In Defense of the "Unladylike" Christian

In Defense of the "Unladylike" Christian

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I stopped going to church many years ago because of the judgmental and controlling crap that this post refers to. I always thought that God was about love, not arbitrary rules created by men. I also always believed that a Christian's job was to show God's love and spread that message. Instead many churches and many Christians preach judgement and whatever behaviour modification that makes them feel in control over another person. *sigh* So frustrating! Christians aren't perfect and aren't any better than anyone else and should stop pretending. Its our place to love not judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.