Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NaBloPoMo June 18

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Dolly Parton said: "Storms make trees take deeper roots." Agree or disagree?

In my experience, I disagree. Once a storm starts, it never seems to stop. Or you have multiple storms back to back. These storms seem to pull the trees out at the roots instead of causing the trees to become stronger.

I bet I would feel differently if the storms in my life came from outside instead of from within my own family. Even when there was a storm from the outside, I never really had family support in dealing with it. In fact, I was usually told to figure it out myself. I've been itching to get away from all this and sever the roots completely and plant something new somewhere else. Maybe someday I will change my opinion but that would require me to have people in my life that provide support instead of being the reason I need support. Then maybe I'd have a reason to hold on tighter.

NaBloPoMo June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.