Thursday, June 20, 2013

Moving To Atlanta, Not Sure How Though

So, I've made a decision. I want to move to Atlanta. I just feel it in my heart that it is the best place for me now. So, now I have to figure out how to make that happen. My parents say that they will help me, but they've said that before. So, I don't want to count on them, but I'm not sure that I have any other options. I mean, I have hardly any money to my name anymore.

My biggest concern though, is once I get there. There is no public transportation so I need a car. So, I'm afraid that once I get there I'll be in the exact same place I'm in now. My car broke down awhile ago and I couldn't afford to fix it. Even if I could have fixed it, I wouldn't have. It cost more than the car was worth to fix it. That would've been a foolish waste of money. I ended up selling it to someone who is a mechanic. He could fix it without the expense. I'm in a vicious circle though. I can't get another car without a job but I can't get a job without a car. The public transportation system here is terrible and requires me to walk through dangerous neighborhoods. *Sigh* I've been so frustrated for so long. Its like being in a hole and watching the walls get higher and higher. I can't figure out how to climb out. Why can't someone just throw me a rope?! People don't really do that though do they.

Anyways, I guess when you know something is right then you just have to plow forward and work it out. Things that are supposed to happen will happen if you keep working towards it. That's what I'm going to be telling myself anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.