Monday, June 3, 2013

NaBloPoMo June 2013 Theme: Roots

I've been looking over this month's NaBloPoMo theme of Roots. I have decided not to participate. I was given up for adoption and have no relationship with my birth parents and with things going the way they have been with my adoptive parents, I will likely have no relationship with them at some point. So, I don't really want to spend the month exploring my lack of roots, culture, and heritage. Like I really need more reasons to be depressed. However, a few prompts have stuck out to me and popped ideas into my head that I would like to explore.

So, you should see some posts about roots this month. Since I'm not really participating I won't put the badge in the side bar like I did last time. I'll just put the badge in each related post. That way you can still check it out for yourself.

NaBloPoMo June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.