Saturday, June 8, 2013

NYPD-IAB (NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau): Hold Precinct Liable For Closing Case Of Twins Attacked & Police Misconduct

NYPD-IAB (NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau): Hold Precinct Liable For Closing Case Of Twins Attacked & Police Misconduct

This is so sad and disgusting. It amazes me that there is still so much racism in this country. I shouldn't be surprised but I guess I keep hoping I'll see the best of people. Please sign this. Police don't get to choose which cases are important and which aren't. Police are supposed to treat all victims as equal and put 100% of their effort into every case. It seems that they have decided that, what is believed to be a hate crime against twin brothers perpetrated by 11 people isn't worth their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.