Saturday, July 27, 2013

My New Tumblr

I decided to start a Tumblr. This blog is my way of exploring myself and figuring out what I want. I want to keep it that way but I also wanted to do something that was a little more fun but still related to this blog somehow. This is where tumblr comes in. I don't exactly have a direction that I want to take it yet, so I'll be exploring it. It might end up just being a place I post pretty things I find around the internet, we'll see. So, if you want to check it out and see how it evolves, here's the link.
The Blooming of the Porcelain Lotus Flower

I plan on changing the title. I want it to be a companion to this blog but I don't like that it has the exact same title, because its not the same. Maybe once I have a direction for it then I'll have a better title for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.