Monday, July 29, 2013

NaBloPoMo July 29

Monday, July 29, 2013
Can you connect easily with your feelings and understand where they come from?

Yes. Over the last few years, I've grown a lot and have learned so much about myself. Up until a few years ago, I would deny my feelings and bottle them up. Since I've been exploring them I understand them and where they come from so much better than I ever thought I could.

I have a long way to go though. Its one thing to be able to connect with your feelings. Its a whole other thing to know what to do with those feelings. I still haven't figured out how to properly address some feelings and the situations that create them. For example, when someone does something that hurts you but doesn't have enough respect for you to acknowledge your feelings and their part in them. So then, not only are you hurt but you're also angry at being dismissed and devalued. What do you do then? I haven't figured out these things yet.
 
NaBloPoMo July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.