Monday, July 22, 2013

NaBloPoMo July 22

Monday, July 22, 2013
Steve Jobs said: "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future." Discuss.

I really really hope the dots do end up connecting. I hope that one day I can look back and say, "Oh, that's why this happened." I hope that all the bad things that happened, end up having a purpose. I hope that I can use them to make me a stronger, better person.

So far, I don't really see that. I was much stronger before and I am certainly not in a better place. All I really see is all the damage done. I still don't see the silver lining. I try and tell myself I wouldn't have started journalling without it all, and journalling is leading me to greater things. But, sometimes I think I'd be happy to give that up if I could have had a life that didn't involve being abused. I hope that one day I can say that I see why it happened and that it was all worth it.
 
NaBloPoMo July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.