Friday, July 26, 2013

NaBloPoMo July 26

Friday, July 26, 2013
Mike White admits: "I guess I'm trying to write stuff that I, as a viewer, would connect to." Do you think you do this on your blog?

I don't focus on writing things that other people can connect to. As much as I would like more readers, that's not the real reason that I blog. I blog as an outlet. I have had so much bottled up for so many years, I desperately need a release. Writing is the best release that I've ever found.

I do want to connect with people through this blog though. I could do this in a private notebook but I don't. Obviously, I must want others to read it. I do sometimes wonder how I can get more people to read this blog. However, right now, I just can't make that a priority. I have to focus on sorting myself out first. Unless, someone wants to watch me struggle, I don't have much to offer people right now. I'm sure I'll be writing and blogging for years, so maybe in the future, I can focus more on connecting with others and writing for them as well as myself.
 
NaBloPoMo July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.