Saturday, July 20, 2013

Six Word Saturday

not yet ready, i'm freaking out


I'm moving to Atlanta in less than a month and I am no where near ready. I've gotten rid of a bunch of stuff that I don't need but I still have so much more to sort through. I haven't figured out the best way to ship the stuff I am going to take. I am also worried about how I'm going to function once I get there. I need a job, a car, car insurance, furniture, and the list goes on and on. And what about meeting people? I guess I should focus on the move. I'll have plenty of time to worry about that other stuff once I get there.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel; I've had to move across the country several times. It's a difficult process for sure. Good luck! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think luck is exactly what I need.

      Delete

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.