Monday, March 4, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 04 Prompt

NaBloPoMo Prompt #2
Do you believe the saying that with great risks come great rewards?

Yes, I do believe that. Good things only come from hard work and a leap of faith. The willingness to put yourself out there can be really freeing and will allow you to go after the things in life that you want.

Its probably important to note that while great risks can bring great rewards, they can also come with devastating consequences if not properly respected. Great risks should not be taken lightly. They should be thought through.

When it comes to great risks, I find my pessimistic side usually overwhelms my optimistic side. Perhaps I fear the consequences more than I desire the rewards. The unknown can be scary whether good or bad, I guess. However, going after the life you want seems to be the running theme in these posts of mine. It's also a running theme in one of the blogs I read, The Simply Luxurious Life. It must mean that deep inside I'm ready to take some risks to get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.