Saturday, March 23, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 23

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." 
 -Anais Nin

I hope I am able to live up to that. I really hope that my writing is able to reach people and not only express myself but allow other people to express a part of themselves that they were unable to before. I want my writing to touch people's hearts, especially my poetry. I hope that I can give other people the courage to expose the parts of themselves that they don't trust and keep hidden. We all need to be able to fully embrace ourselves, even the parts that frighten us. Maybe especially the parts that frighten us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.