Friday, March 8, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 08 Prompt

NaBloPoMo Prompt #6
Do you always look before you leap?

Yeah pretty much. I can't help myself. I can see multiple different outcomes for everything I do, without really even trying to think about it. When you can see ways something can go right and ways something can go wrong, you can't help but sit back and think about what you are about to do. It would be so much easier to leap without looking if you didn't know what the consequences could be.

On a completely unrelated topic, did anyone else know that today is International Women's Day? How come I've never heard of this? I believe that all people should be celebrated regardless of gender, however doesn't it mean something that this day isn't celebrated here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.