Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 27 Prompt

NaBloPoMo Prompt #19
Theodore Roosevelt said, "No man is worth his salt who is not ready at all times to risk his well-being, to risk his body, to risk his life, in a great cause." What great cause would be worth any risk for you?

I am very big on human rights and I'm very anti-human trafficking. If I had resources I'd be willing to take great risks to help victims. I've posted about my desire to teach journal therapy here and in my dreams section. I always picture myself teaching it to former victims to give them another option for dealing with what they have been through and the possible things they will go through in the future. Journal therapy is powerful and can be taken with you. Not everyone can afford traditional therapy all the time. I also put in my dreams section how I wanted to travel and teach women how to become financially independent so they can no longer be exploited. Both situations have the potential to be risky both physically and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.