Thursday, March 7, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 07 Prompt

NaBloPoMo Prompt #5
Discuss your experience with the saying, "go big or go home."

The only time that phrase has ever been a part of my life has been through sports. I used to play soccer and run track so I heard it quite a bit. Now that I think about it though, it was just a saying, it didn't really mean anything. I can't really think of anything that really warranted the saying. Seems like it makes more sense for mountain climbing, skydiving and other such high risk sports. With soccer and track there's a constant push to get better where as it seems there are more leaps with other sports. To me, "go big or go home" means taking a leap into the unknown to push yourself to get better. I guess that it can be used beyond just sports but for me, I see it as a sports reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.