Saturday, March 30, 2013

Six Word Saturday

almost finished with NaBloPoMo- so proud


When I started this month's NaBloPoMo I was pretty sure that I wouldn't complete it. I was sure there would be days I didn't post or that I would quit in the middle. I've always hated being forced to write. I guess its different when the consequence is disappointing myself rather that failing some school essay. Tomorrow is the last day and I'm pretty proud that I went through with it. I wonder, does NaBloPoMo really counts as a word? Oh well, works for me!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment!

    Happy weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations.... great accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know not of NaNoBloPo...or whatever, I probably wrote it wrong. But congratulations on completing it! I know about NaNoWriMo but have never been able to muster the wherewithal to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dana- Thank you very much!
    @Brenda Youngerman- Thank you as well!
    @Aurora Hylton- Thank you! I've never tried NaNoWriMo either. Novel writing isn't really my thing even though I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your accomplishment! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Have a nice cuppa to celebrate...... I would.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.